INTEGRATED POLICY - UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
Established on 1 May 1945, Vimar has managed - in more than 70 years of activity - to grow steadily thanks to the passionate commitment and Positive Energy of all its employees.
By monitoring and respecting the context and area in which it operates, by constantly focusing on market needs, product quality and reliability, and by using cutting-edge mechanical and electronic production technologies, combined with the “know-how” of its managers and employees, it has managed to overcome the economic market crises, thus becoming a key player in the industry, setting the benchmark in the electrical and electronic sector, both nationally and internationally.
The company is fully aware of its role and responsibilities within the community and is grateful to those who have contributed to this remarkable growth. This is why, in addition to setting out the values that will continue to guide its strategic choices in the future, it undertakes to:
· Operate in accordance with applicable Laws, Standards and Regulations and to satisfy all the requirements and needs of stakeholders.
· Meet the demands and expectations of its customers, including distributors, installers and end users, by developing and manufacturing innovative, high-quality and highly reliable products; to promote and market its products at competitive prices and to provide assistance and training services, with the aim of establishing and strengthening lasting and constructive relationships of trust with all its partners, thus strengthening the company’s image on the market.
· Safeguard the health and safety of all its employees by encouraging their active participation and mutual exchange, as well as ensuring that working conditions are appropriate, safe and compliant with the law. To do this, Vimar strives to constantly and carefully raise awareness to avoid hazards and reduce risk situations to a minimum, providing all the necessary training to prevent any accidents, also for suppliers and subcontractors.
· Promote the professional growth of all its employees, implementing a work organisation that clearly identifies roles and responsibilities, promoting creativity and the pursuit of continuous improvement, valuing commitment and the skills developed in achieving goals.
· Protect and respect the environment by optimising consumption, reducing waste, using energy production systems from highly efficient alternative sources; using ecological materials and production processes for its products, which allow waste to be recovered and reduced, and promoting the development of a circular economy, to be applied also outside of the company.
In order to implement all of the above, Vimar operates in an integrated manner, respecting Quality, Environment and Safety requirements, in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, UNI EN ISO 14000:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards for all matters relating to the scope of application and related activities. In addition, it adopts a risk management system that closely evaluates each process or area of responsibility and the possible risks, implementing all the necessary preventive mitigation measures as an opportunity for continuous improvement of the Corporate Management System (Risk-Based Thinking).
The commitments undertaken under this Policy are translated into Goals, targets and programmes, regularly monitored by the General Management, which allocates the human and material resources required to ensure the implementation of the Management System and its ongoing development. This Policy is an integral part of the Organisational Model that Vimar has adopted for all types of offences. It shall be made available to all in-house and external staff and to all stakeholders for informative purposes and acceptance.
|Policy for quality, environment and safety||16 kB||19/09/2018|